2-D Artist/Graphic Designer wanted for N3V Games (Game Studio/Software Company)
N3V Games are looking for a 2D artist that has more than 3 years commercial experience in the following software packages:
- Photoshop CS5
- Illustrator CC
As well as having an:
- Solid understanding of web and print design / creation
- Solid understanding of Vector creation
- Solid understanding of Fonts / Typography
The full-time 2D artist position requires the applicant to be very versatile across many projects. Examples of tasks required but not limited too are:
- Web Interface and layout design
- Newsletter layout design
- Advert design
- Manual creation
- Box cover design
- Poster / Wallpaper creation
- Image manipulation
Additional skills that are not required but are handy to possess are:
- After Effects / Premier Pro
- Drawing skills
- Experience with project management software
The successful applicant is expected to be professional, good at working in teams, work efficiently and to schedules, be able to juggling multiple tasks at the one time and be punctual.
It is a plus if you are local and live on the Gold Coast / close to the office located at Helensvale.
All applicants must send through a cover letter, C.V and examples of their work to hr [at] n3vgames [dot] com to be considered for the position.